Asus had promised Asus zenfone max pro M1 Pie update within February 2019. Unfortunately, they couldn’t keep their promise. However, they have rolled out a pie beta update for both Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 and Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 and here we’ll be talking about this update and how to install it.
Make sure to read until the end for all the download links and precautions!
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Update Video:
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie Update Procedure:
Before you start the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update, make sure that your current firmware version on your phone is on Version WW15.2016.1902.340. If your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 isn’t on the above-stated firmware version you can download the same from here. After Updating your phone to 15.2016.1902.340 you can start Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update using PC:
- Download the Android Pie update by following the Link.
- Copy the ZIP file in the internal storage of your Phone.
- Connect your phone to PC via micro USB cable, and copy the ZIP file to the root (Not in any folder) directory of the phone’s internal storage. Remove the micro USB from the phone when the file transfer is completed.
- If the Update notification doesn’t show up, reboot your phone and check for the
- firmware update notification pop-up on the status bar.
- Tap “System Update File Detected…” and follow the steps shown to update the firmware.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update using mobile:
- Download the file from the provided link.
- Open Downloads Folder or the Path where you have downloaded the File, by default the path is always “downloads” folder.
- Move/Copy the File to Internal Storage of your Phone.
- Once the File is in the internal storage the update notification should arrive or else restart your phone.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update precautions before installation:
This is a BETA update. It’ll always include bugs and stutters. We have discussed about the bugs in the video referred above. They have been discussed there in details. Though the bugs in the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 are not serious enough, but we’ll highly recommend you to go through the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update review video before you proceed.
You can download the official Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Pie update from here. Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for continuous follow-up.